Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A New Direction

In the past I have written a lot about relationships, sports, and politics. While this has gained me a decent amount of followers I think, it's time to be a little more grown up. With a move to Montana on the horizon and a new major that is something I'm very passionate about, I really want to focus on those things. I want to take my blog more in the direction of a lifestyle blog. You can expect more posts about DIY, cooking, living on a budget, and budget style! Thrifting is something that I have recently gotten into and I have found a few good deals. We are also going to be furnishing and decorating an apartment on a budget, as well as being big kids and having to cook for ourselves, by groceries, etc. This is basically my transformation into big girl life! Most of you have been with me since I was a junior in high school and I'm hoping you'll stay for this chapter in my life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment