Monday, April 21, 2014

A New Adventure

It's been a long time since I've posted once again! I keep saying I'm going to make blogging an everyday thing and then here we are. I really am going to try now. I think I have a lot of new followers on here also, so I want to say to all of you. :) Hopefully I'll finally have time to focus on this and actually give you something to read.

The title of this post is pretty significant. I don't think I've mentioned it but back in October about a week before my last post I started dating a boy named Evan and now six months later we're still together and have some big news. Evan got a job in Montana with the railroad and he leaves for there this Friday. My plan is to go out there at the end of August. I'm sad that he's leaving but I'm excited for this new adventure. We would be moving to Billings which is the largest city in Montana and it looks like a really great place to live. Lots of cute shops and restaurants, beautiful parks and scenery, and the mountains!

I know that the next few months will be hard and I'm not excited to be in a long distance relationship again but knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel really makes it better. Today was Evan's birthday and also since he's leaving soon I did my take on the "Open When Letters". My next post will be about those. I'm also getting ready to reopen my online resale shop so I'm excited about that! I'll post a link to that on here soon in case anyone wants to check it out. :)

I'll be back soon and if you're new then welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment