Back in December I started the challenge of eating clean and trying to workout at least five times a week. I decided it would be fun to the Friday Fitness Five. Every Friday I will be posting five things related to working out or eating healthy that I have discovered or used throughout the week.
1. If you hate physically getting out of your house and going to gym like me, you should definitely check out Daily Burn! They have such a variety of workouts and the trainers are awesome. They keep you motivated and 99% of the time it doesn't even seem like a workout to me. It's only $10 a month and I got all the equipment I might need for around $60 at Walmart. A good option if you also don't want to pay for an expensive gym membership.
2. Eating clean can be really hard. I will do awesome at it and then when it gets to be that time of the month I would gladly skip every meal just to eat endless cupcakes and cookies. I have been trying hard to curb the cravings with fruit and it typically works though. I’m currently searching for a good clean eating plan to follow, so if you have one let me know!
3. Speaking of clean eating, I have a recipe that is just too good not to share! I have started making Shrimp with Zucchini and Tomatoes at least once a week since I found it on the Snackbox. It’s a flavorful and fast meal that is still clean. Talk about a win!
4. I recently started Kettlebell training. I picked on up at Walmart for about $8 and it’s probably the best $8 I ever spent. While it can be tricky to get the hang of how to hold it and safety stuff during exercising, it really is a great full body workout. It makes me sweat and that’s when you know it’s working!
5. Last but not least, I found this awesome ab workout at Bikini Body Mommy and I can’t wait to try it out! I feel like losing that lower belly fat is the hardest thing for me and hopefully adding this to my workout will speed up that process.