Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Montana in pictures.

I plan on writing a separate post about life in Montana but for now I wanted to post some pictures I have taken so far. Hope you enjoy!

Happy to be back with this handsome boy!

Bluest skies you'll ever see. 

Kinsey Bridge. One you definitely have to hold your breath on!


The Yellowstone River

Dad was braver than I am!





A bit of a size different between Dad and Evan. 


Dad before we had to send him back to Indiana. :(

Keep an eye out for more posts about our apartment and my domestic adventures!

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are brilliant! Such blue skies! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so awesome to me. I love vast flat land. To me that is Heaven on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking photos! It is so beautiful out there!

    ReplyDelete