Monday, September 1, 2014

District Magazine Launch!




(I borrowed this picture from Haute Table)

 It's been a while since I've posted but I've got something exciting to share today! Back in July one of my fellow HCBN members said she wanted to launch an online magazine. Here we are in September and it has launched! I am so excited to be a part of this project and I have to say that the final outcome looks awesome. It's a magazine "for women by women". I was lucky enough to get to write a story and feature one of my favorite people, Blaise the Baker. I hope everyone will check it out, you can find District Magazine here: http://data.axmag.com/data/201409/20140901/U123675_F299476/FLASH/index.html.

Enjoy and let me know what you think! 


6 comments:

  1. Very cool! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud and honored to be featured in this magazine! Thanks again Shelby for the opportunity! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.I just checked it out. I love flipping through the pages like a real magazine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love! It is wonderful! You did a fantastic job, can't wait for the next issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I was very happy with how it turned out. The editing and layout team put a lot of hard work into it and the stories were all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! That IS exciting news! Congrats, and great work!

    ReplyDelete