Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Let's try this again..

My goal to turn this blog into something special really hit a snag when we moved out to Montana. As with all things, life sometimes gets in the way of blogging. Trying to get settled into Miles City, figuring out the job situation, and a new school was a bit overwhelming at first. Oh and also living with a guy besides my Dad for the first time, still trying to figure that out! Now that things have settled down I want to refocus on An American Girl and also work on getting back in shape! I have unfortunately lost my place in the Her Campus Blogger Network which was a big help in getting things going somewhat the last time so now I'm left to do it on my own. I'm still trying to figure out the details but I have tons of post written down that should have been done months ago. My hope is that you all still have faith in me and I can get this thing going again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment