Saturday, May 31, 2014

Leaving on a Jet Plane!

Well tomorrow morning I leave for Montana! At 5:15 to be exact. Four airports in less than six hours! I'm hoping I can keep on top of things. I'm still not packed so I definitely dropped the ball there! This is just a week long trip but I'm very to excited to see where I'll be living starting in August. We also get to see the apartment while I'm there so I'm ready to start figuring out what I want to do with the place. I have already picked up a few things from Hobby Lobby but Evan didn't like the cross that I wanted to put in our bedroom. Who knew a guy that tries to wear t-shirts with holes in them and a hat he washes once a decade would have such a strong opinion on home decor? I did snap a couple of pictures of them though!

I got this for only $13!

This is my favorite but Evan didn't like it. He said it was too girly but I think the colors are gender neutral enough to build our bedroom around it. 

That was just a quick update! I'll have a lot of time on my hands when I get out there so expect some more posts next week. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment